Clever & Co Dry A1N autark shotcrete machine for shotcrete, spray mortar and refractory materials combines the advantages of the intelligent SBS control chamber technology and the SBS PAN-DA high pressure nozzle system in a single machine.
- The hydraulic drive system is supplied with power via the quietest air cooled two-cylinder diesel engine in its class.
- The exhaust gas emissions are below the limit values for work machines in the EU, USA and Japan.
- A SPS control system as required on construction sites controls and monitors all components contained in the machine system and provides for a high degree of user friendliness and operational safety.
- Low-rebound shotcrete processing by means of even delivery flow
- Dust-free machine operation due to fully contained system
- Conveying distances up to 1,500m, conveying heights up to 150m
- Stepless conveying capacity setting from 0.3m3/h to 15m3/h
- A machine for small applications which can also be used for large quantities of shotcrete
- Low wear costs due to cooling and lubrication of the wear parts
- Also suitable for SPCC mortar and fibre concrete mixes
- Can be used for sand-blasting and backfilling work
- Sturdy design and long service life